Tessel PCBs are in manufacturing as of about two weeks ago.
Meanwhile, our modules have been coming in:
That’s about 1700 modules in bags on our desk, and more are rolling in all the time.
On the software side, we’ve begun continuous integration for all Desktop tools on Windows, Linux, and OS X, thanks to Travis CI and Appveyor. We’re also running continuous integration for our firmware builds on ARM. Look for details in an upcoming blog post.
- We’ve completed major firmware infrastructure improvements & bug fixes
- Eric updated hardware design documentation
- Jon has the camera module taking pictures:
And here’s what we’re working on:
- Building out community site
- Improving Wireless communications
- Finishing module drivers
- Improving power consumption and event loop
- Moving to our new office in Berkeley, CA!