Hello, Tessel aficionados!
tessel update, and read more about it on the blog.
We also continue to develop Fractal, our planned revolution in hardware production tools. We have decided to create our proof of concept on the Atmel’s SAMR21, and are fleshing out details of the system as a whole. Fractal is still in the design phase, and is being developed openly– so please read about it and discuss with us here.
Finally, the company has made a new hire! Please welcome the eighth member of our company, Kwyn Alice Meagher. We’re very excited to have her as a full-time web developer– expect to see site improvements soon! (We’re still hiring for various other positions, including 2015 summer internships– check out the jobs page for more details.)
Never a dull moment here at Technical Machine– here’s what else has been going on:
- We now have a page dedicated to helping you find a Tessel hack group near you: https://tessel.io/community
- A new storefront is in the works
- Made some third-party modules (submit your own!)
- Started shipping from a new fulfillment house
- Started new production runs for Tessels and almost every module
- Gave talks in Guatemala, London, and Berlin
- Opened up with our first international distributor, in Japan!
- Got Tessel’s runtime working on Edison (blog post coming soon)
We’d love to hear what you think about all these changes and ideas– get a discussion started on the Forums!
All the best,
Ken, Jia, Kevin, Tim, Jon, Kelsey, Kwyn, and Eric